Monday, May 6, 2013

How I Met Myself - Another chapter - ( The conversation between John Taylor and James Szabo )

This is a conversation between John Taylor and James Szabo that was never mention in the book. It took place on a cold night, in the cafe. How they met is up to your imagination....

John Taylor: Excuse me, who are you? and why do you look like me?

James Szabo: I am James Szabo, your Dopplganger.

John Taylor: Why do you keep banging into you? Are you following me?

James Szabo: My responsibilities as a doppelganger is to protect you and keep you out of harm. I try to                                                                protect you by distracting and knocking you down to keep you out of danger.

John Taylor: That is ridiculous. I am not in any danger. Can you please leave me alone? Since the night I .                 bumped into you, there has been a fall out between me and my wife, Andrea.

James Szabo: I am sorry for causing you and Andrea so much trouble but i cannot leave till my duty is done.

John Taylor: When do you suppose your duty will be done?

James Szabo: Soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment